As you look for your new home please browse through our properties. We have extensive listings of apartments, condos, villas, townhouses, office space and much more.
Once you have found a property that you would like to visit please reach out to us so we can schedule a viewing. We look forward to working with you.
No Results Found
Phnom Penh Residential Areas
Phnom Penh has many different areas located in the city where you can invest or rent property, each area offering something a little different. Please read below to learn a little more about these areas that make up Phnom Penh.
- BKK 1 is called home to many expats. There are lots of apartment and condo options to choose from to go along with the many bars and restaurants that call this area home.
- BKK 2 and 3 are very residential and slightly quieter and cheaper than the housing options in BKK 1.
- Toul Tompoung, also known by its more popular name, the Russian Market, is a favorite amongst expats living in Phnom Penh due to the many housing and dining options at affordable prices.
- Toul Kork is quickly gaining a reputation for being the new BKK1 with its many top international schools and businesses calling this area home.
- Boeung Kak 1 & 2 are located just north of Toul Kork and popular for being a quieter option for many expats who have families.
- Tonle Bassac is an up and coming area that is known for its gated communities which the locals call “boreys.”
- 7 Makara is the area that encompasses the Olympic Stadium and the well-known Orussey Market. Expect to find old Khmer style housing mixed with brand new serviced apartments in this location.
- Daun Penh is located the northern part of the city that runs along the Mekong River.
- Chroy Changva is a cheaper option for those living in Phnom Penh who are happy being outside the hustle and bustle of the city.